Relocation to Ireland from the EU
Hundreds of pharmacists who studied Pharmacy in the EU have relocated to Ireland.
Contact us here today to arrange a call back or for more information.
- English speaking country
- Excellent work/ life balance
- High pay ( starting at 30 euro per hour)
- Easy to get a job ( we can get you a job and interviews once you pass the English exam, you do not need to be on the register)
- Paid registration fees
- Relocation packages and sign on bonus
- Pharmacists are considered healthcare professionals and have huge influence in Ireland
- Various different opportunities: Community/ retail pharmacy, hospital pharmacist & more
- Salaries for experience pharmacists can reach up to €95,000 euro per year
- Qualification is recognised if you studied in the EU ( Masters in Pharmacy)
- Quick process, around 8 weeks to get registered once all the documents are signed
- Can offer Visa's if you are a non EU citizen
- Contracts before arrival
- Help with finding accommodation etc.
- Excellent benefits as well as high salary( Fees, bonus, pension etc.)
- Flexible hours and 4 day weeks
- Full Training provided
- Offers and contracts issued before moving
- Minimum of 29 days holidays (including public holidays)
- Airports within a few hours drive of all locations within Ireland
- Perm and temp opportunities
- Full and part time roles
- Average training time 2-6 weeks fully paid
Get in touch with us today to discuss your options.
Don't delay - enquire today!
Posted on 21 October 2021