Clarity Recruitment Menu


Performer number - Dentists (UK)

If you are a European Dentist and would like to work in the United Kingdom you will need to fulfill certain requirements.
In addition to being registered as a dentist at the GDC, to perform NHS (National Health Service) treatments you will need to obtain your Performer Number.

Since April 2006 dentists, who are not already on the National Performers List, have to apply for a Performer Number from the Local Area Team of NHS England.

To get your performer number you need to find a practice willing to employ you and have a dentist who can act as your mentor during the period you gather evidence to meet the requirements and you need to complete the NPL1 National Performer List application form and submit it to PCSE (reference guide). 

Finding a practice with a mentor can be a difficult task. Clarity Healthcare can help you!

We can find a suitable job and a clinic with mentor so you can make your mentoring time.

Besides the NHS dental treatments, you will have the possibility of performing private dental treatments, thus increasing your income even more.
To take the next step in your career and work as a dentist in the UK please contact us.


Posted on 26 February 2019 by Andreia Castro
Share This Article