Support Pharmacist (Mid-week) - Belfast, Co Antrim
Role is Mid week only
No Late nights
experienced and reliable support team
Clarity is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Belfast, Co Antrim.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent
position, working 40hrs Mid-week. No late nights past 6pm
You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers in this community driven store.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Excellent salary on offer for the right candidate!
- Minimum of a BSc or MPharm in Pharmacy.
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland.
- Criteria may be adjusted for the purposes of shortlisting.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Book in for a call: https://calendly.com/cillian-at-clarity/1-on-1
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client