Support Pharmacist (Full or Part time) - Lusk, North Co. Dublin.
Exceptional salary package
Development & future opportunities to SVP
Amazing team & store
Clarity & I
are recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a community driven pharmacy in Lusk, North Co. Dublin.
This positions offers great growth & future development opportunities.
What you need to know:
This position is permanent & offers Part or Full time
between 3-5 days weekly. MPS
There are no late nights
Some Saturdays are required (But is negotiable)
and no bank holidays involved.
You will work with a large & diverse team of pharmacists, techs & OTC's. Salary package and Rota has flexibility
and a lot of negotiability, but does depend on experience (contact for more info),
also offers development opportunities in Supervising if you desire this!
What you'll be doing:
What we desire :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we require :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
Salary would depend on your experience, but the pharmacy is open to negotiations.
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 1-2 years experience is beneficial
All applications are strictly confidential.
For more information about this opportunity, for CV advice or interview preparation help, Simply email me at [email protected],
Book in for a call: https://calendly.com/cillian-at-clarity/1-on-1
Or find me on Linkedin: Click here
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client