Supervising Pharmacist - Dublin 24
Great package (€45 negotiable)
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy chain in Dublin 24 area.
Accepting CV's from anyone 3 years or coming up to 3 years post registration.
Location in Tallaght area
of working with this group include:
The main duties of this role will include the following:
- Competitive salary & location allowance
- Private Medical insurance allowance
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Maternity pay & Paternity pay benefit
- Professional fees paid
- Guaranteed CPD hours
- Generous staff discounts in-store
- Additional service days
- Sick Pay
- Excellent referral scheme
- Tax-saver travel schemes.
The behaviors we seek & encourage
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with Lloyds pharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- Active management of the Monthly submissions to Payment Boards
- Pro-active management and follow up of the claims rejected
- To build and maintain relationships with local Doctors and other health professionals
- Innovative – seeks to deliver opportunities to assist the business to develop.
- An understanding of effective budget & stock management.
- Excellent communication skills and capable of working on own initiative.
- Ability to build a strong working relationship with all team members in the pharmacy.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a confidential environment with a high attention to detail.
- Positive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
Experience with TouchStore is an advantage but not essential.
You must also be registered with the PSI and have or be coming up to 3 years post registration to apply.
For more information on the store and details please click apply or email. [email protected]/ 012118722
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client