Supervising Pharmacist - 4 day week - Cork City
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Cork City.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent
position which will require you to work 35-40hrs per week
, including alternating Saturdays
. No Sundays
You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Management of dispensary and a dynamic team
- Responsible for all operations of the pharmacy
- Looking after the Regulatory compliance with PSI Obligations and other regulatory bodies
- Engaging actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years of post-registration experience
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client