Pharmacy Area Manager - North-West region (NI)
Diverse Team management
Management of Branches
Training and development available
I have partnered with a pharmacy group in Northern Ireland
to bring you an amazing opportunity to work as a Pharmacy Area Manager in the North-West regions of Northern Ireland!
About the Job:
- Want to elevate your career to a whole new level? Well look no Further!!
What we desire:
- To ensure the effective and efficient operation of branches within the designated region to maximise NHS and OTC sales and profitability,
- To ensure all staff and pharmacists working within each branch comply with all statutory and/or professional obligations
What you'll be doing:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work on your own initiative & a team player,
- The capability to manage & lead a team efficiently,
- People person & confrontable about any/all issues that may arise,
- Manage any conflicts & drive sales, customer service and profits to new heights.
What we require (non-negotiables):
- Regularly monitor branch NHS claims and to address issues which may arise.
- Oversee the process operated within branches to ensure timely submission of
prescription/voucher bundle each month and maintain monthly records of submission
dates for all branches to BSO.
- Ensure that the pharmacist/branch manager has completed any NICPLD/HSCB
courses which are compulsory components for service delivery (e.g. PMR),
- Ensure Pre-Registration Trainees (where relevant) are provided with appropriate
training, supervision & resources as prescribed by the regulatory body.
- Each month review the priorities of the businesses against Area Pharmacy Manager
Performance Plan as agreed annually and reviewed monthly/quarterly.
- Full job spec available upon request
Salary would depend on your experience, but the pharmacy is open to negotiations & All applications are strictly confidential.
- A minimum of 5 years post-registration experience in Northern Ireland,
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of NI & relevant qualifications,
- Pharmacy Management prior is a must.
To discuss this opportunity in greater detail, for CV advice or interview preparation assistance,
- Simply email me at [email protected],
- Book in for a call: BOOK HERE
Or find me on Linkedin: Click here
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client