Part-Time Support Pharmacist - Drogheda, Co. Louth [Filled]
Excellent Support Team!
This is an archive job posting, this position has been filled
Please browse our currently open jobs instead
Archived job description:
Clarity is recruiting for a Part-Time Support Pharmacist
for a busy community pharmacy in Drogheda, Co. Louth
What you need to know :
This is a permanent
position and you will be working 2-3 days weekly. 1/3 weekends
will be required. There is a great support staff to help with a well established team of Techs and OTC's and pharmacists. MPS
dispensing system. Experienced and Newly qualified pharmacists are welcome to apply! Fantastic Salary Package on Offer!
What you'll be doing :
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Competitive package on offer!
All inquires are completely confidential!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
For more information about this job feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Book a call: https://calendly.com/cillian-at-clarity/1-on-1
This position has been filled
Please browse our currently open jobs instead.