Part Time Pharmacist - No weekends! - Killarney, Co. Kerry
Permanent Part Time
Clarity has a new pharmacy job opportunity for a Support Pharmacist within a small pharmacy group in Killarney, Co. Kerry.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent job
, which will require you to work 3-4 days per week (flexible which days). No weekends or late nights
required! You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. Dispensing system used is MPS
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- Ideally looking for experienced pharmacists but might consider newly qualified
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at Dovile@clarityrecruitment.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client