Paediatric Float Nurse - Multiple Counties
Excellent Career Progression
Clarity Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Paediatric Float Nurse
for a home and community care company based in Dublin.
This position will involve multiple complex care needs cases in the community mainly based in Dublin with travel to Kildare and Wicklow as required -
there is a fantastic salary and additional benefits on offer to the successful candidate for this position.
The Ideal Candidate will be/have:
- Full NMBI registration and are live on the current NMBI register - No Decision Letters will be accepted
- Full, clean driving license - access to own car desirable but access to company car available
- A minimum of 2 years' of paediatric experience to care for our clients in their home.
- Experience in areas including, but not limited to, Enteral/PEG feeding, suctioning, airway management, nebuliser therapy, seizure management.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Premium rates
- Additional Paid Training
- Personal Car (fuel expensed) or Company car if available
- Flexible work life balance
For more info, or to apply, contact Laura
at: [email protected]
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client