Are you a self starter? Driven? Looking for something different?
Clarity have a client in South Dublin, on the suburbs of Dun Laoghaire seeking a passionate pharmacist to manage their well established pharmacist led store.
This pharmacy is established for over 50 years in its local community. Our client also owns a number of independent pharmacies around Ireland.
The store itself has a number of regular patients and is very patient focused. Over the last three years business has continued to grow and our client wants this managing pharmacist to be a part of their success, offering various bonuses and benefits to the right candidate.
The pharmacy team is dynamic consisting of 5 staff including a support pharmacist three days a week, with double cover for several shifts.
For the right candidate who can prove their ability to consistently add value, this role offers an amazing career opportunity and progression.
There are no late nights, Sundays or bank holidays in this pharmacy, and a 4 day week (40 hours) is an option.
Start date : Jan/Feb 2022 - will wait for the right candidate.
Closing date: December 30th 2021
Interviews: Will commence ASAP
- PSI registration with at least 3 years post registration experience
- Supervising or Management experience desired
- Growth mindset and a self starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing and increasing sales
The application process:
1. Enquire or apply for this role
2. Call back from Claire the recruiter
3. Go through the role in detail and your CV
4. Send CV to client with interview availability
5. Interview round 1
For all queries please email or call the recruiter attached to this job spec.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client