Homecare Nurse-Cork City and County
are currently recruiting for RGN/RNID/RPN
for a home and community care company based in Cork City and County.
The Ideal Candidate(s) will be/have:
- Medication Management
- General Nursing Care
- Non-invasive ventilation overnight (BIPAP)
- Continuous oxygen saturation monitoring
- Family support
- Managing challenging behaviour
- The contracts available can be worked on a FT or PT basis
- Hours will be worked around what suits you!
- Full NMBI registration and are live on the current NMBI register - No Decision Letters will be accepted
- Full, clean driving license
- A minimum of 2 years' of paediatric experience to care for our clients in their home.
- Experience in areas including, but not limited to, Enteral/PEG feeding, suctioning, airway management, nebuliser therapy, seizure management.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client