CNM3 - Bed Manager/ Nurse Supervisor - South Dublin
Permanent Part Time
is recruiting for a CNM3 - Bed Manager/ Nurse Supervisor
, for a hospital in South Dublin
- At least 5 years clinical experience in an acute setting
- Management experience.
- 2- 5 years’ experience at first-line Nursing Management level.
- Critical Care or Emergency Department experience.
- Administration experience
Can demonstrate knowledge related to:
- Quality issues.
- Patient Centred Care.
- Policy, Procedure, Standards formulation.
- Health & Safety issues.
- Staff recruitment and retention.
- Leadership ability.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation skills and counselling skills.
- Interviewing skills.
- Ability to manage and monitor absenteeism, staff performance.
- Ability to motivate self and others.
Benefits on offer include:
- Generous welcome bonus
- Fully Funded Private Health Insurance
- Highly competitive salaries
- Relocation Support
- Subsidised parking
- Educational grants
- Continuous professional development
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Maternity Leave
- Wedding Leave
- Discounted healthcare for you and your immediate family
For further information or to make an application, contact Laura
at: [email protected]
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client