CNM2 - Inpatient Oncology - South Dublin [Filled]
Excellent career progression opportunities
This is an archive job posting, this position has been filled
Please browse our currently open jobs instead
Archived job description:
is recruiting for a CNM2 - Inpatient Oncology
, for a hospital in South Dublin
Overall Purpose of Job
We will provide exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the center of all we do.
The nurse manager is accountable for the effective delivery of competent, compassionate and efficient care for the inpatient oncology service on a 24-hour basis. This includes clinical, human resources and financial management.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Provides leadership and direction for the staff on the inpatient oncology unit while supporting and actualising the goals of the department, division, service and the Hospital
- Ensures the effective delivery of competent, compassionate, and efficient care by monitoring and evaluating patient care processes and outcomes on the inpatient oncology unit
- Recruits and retains competent, compassionate staff while monitoring performance standards and promoting fair labour practices
- Promotes a work environment that demonstrates caring by accessibility of safe equipment and adequate supplies in an efficiently arranged physical setting
- Operationalises and participates in continuous quality improvement and risk management programs at the unit level in a collaborative manner with multi-disciplinary colleagues
- State Registered and on the live register of NMBI
- Post graduate qualification in Oncology Nursing is desirable
- Management qualification is desirable
- Five years oncology / haematology ( medical or surgical) experience plus two years of progressive management experience required.
Benefits on offer include:
- €5000 Introductory Payment/ Relocation Allowance
- Competitive Salary
- Fully funded private Health Insurance
- Wedding Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Life Assurance and long term illness income protection
- Subsidised Parking
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Tax Saver bus and rail Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Great transport links - Luas, Buses
- Staff Discounts in restaurants, pharmacies and local businesses
- Discounts Hospital services to staff and family
- Ongoing Opportunities to develop your career
- Flexible working arrangements
For further information or to make an application, contact Laura
at: [email protected]
Is this role not for you? Feel free to reach out today to discuss other nurse vacancies available.
This position has been filled
Please browse our currently open jobs instead.