CNM2 - Emergency Department - South Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Clinical Nurse Manager I, II & III
is recruiting for a CNM2 - Emergency Department
for a hospital in South Dublin
To provide exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the centre of all we do. Ensure that nursing care is carried in accordance with policies and procedures laid down by the Hospital.
- Possess a recognised General Nursing Qualification.
- Be registered or be eligible for registration in the Register of Nurses maintained by An Bord Altranais.
- Possess a post-graduate qualification in Accident and Emergency Nursing.
- Have not less than 3 years hospital experience since qualification, 2 of which must have been in an Accident and Emergency Department.
- Have some management experience. Some formal management training will be an advantage.
- Some formal teaching experience will be an advantage.
- Experience of managing an Emergency Department by appropriate delegation and supervision of all staff, to ensure the smooth operation of the Department.
Benefits on offer include:
- Generous welcome bonus
- Fully Funded Private Health Insurance
- Highly competitive salaries
- Relocation Support
- Subsidised parking
- Educational grants
- Continuous professional development
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Maternity Leave
- Wedding Leave
- Discounted healthcare for you and your immediate family
For further information or to make an application, contact Laura
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client