CLN - Non-Invasive Cardiology - South Dublin
Highly competitive salaries
Excellent career progression opportunities
Clarity is recruiting for a CLN - Non-Invasive Cardiology
for a hospital in South Dublin
Overall Purpose of Job
The Cardiology Staff Nurse will work in collaboration with other members of the Cardiology team in providing specialist cardiac nursing care and assessment to patients who present to the Rapid Access Cardiology Clinic (RACC).
The Successful candidate will be accountable for nursing activity in the Rapid Access Clinic. The role of the cardiac nurse in RACC is based on autonomy of practice, in-depth theoretical nursing knowledge, clinical expertise and application of research. The primary role of this position is the advancement of expert nursing practice. He or she will play a role in patient and staff education and be a support for colleagues throughout Hospital.
- Nursing & Midwife Board of Ireland Registered General Nurse (NMBI) licence in good standing
- Five years clinical experience preferred.
- Post Graduate qualification in Cardiology/Cardiovascular Nursing preferred but not required, with a commitment to complete Postgraduate qualification
- Candidates must possess teaching abilities, leadership qualities, professional judgement, critical thinking and problem solving abilities, and a sense of professional development.
- Must demonstrate multi-tasking ability.
- Utilises effective time management skills
Benefits on offer include:
- €5000 Introductory Payment/ Relocation Allowance
- Competitive Salary
- Fully funded private Health Insurance
- Wedding Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Life Assurance and long term illness income protection
- Subsidised Parking
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Tax Saver bus and rail Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Great transport links - Luas, Buses
- Staff Discounts in restaurants, pharmacies and local businesses
- Discounts Hospital services to staff and family
- Ongoing Opportunities to develop your career
- Flexible working arrangements
For further information or to make an application, contact Laura
at: [email protected]
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client