Assistant Director of Nursing - Theatre and Critical Care - North Dublin
Career training and development
Sick pay scheme
Maternity Leave Scheme
are now recruiting for an Assistant Director of Nursing
for a facility in North Dublin
The ADON is in charge of leading the development and implementation of the Hospital Strategy; investing in quality staff, managing costs responsibly and investing in business development.
- Registered General Nurse on the live register with Nursing and Midwifery Board Ireland (NMBI).
- Management qualification desirable.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Adaptable with demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Strong management experience.
- Free Parking
- Comprehensive sick pay scheme
- Maternity Leave Scheme
- Discounted in patient and out patient treatment rates of staff
- Financial support for career training and development
- Discount pharmacy rates
- Company PRSA Scheme
For further information, or to make an application, contact Laura
at: [email protected]
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client