Staff Nurses - Emergency Department - South Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Clarity Healthcare is recruiting for a Staff Nurse- Emergency Department
for a hospital in South Dublin
Overall Purpose of Job
Required to develop additional clinical skills pertinent to the specialty. The post holder is responsible for managing the care of patients and the needs of their families, ensuring that quality is maintained. She/he is expected to participate in appropriate education and research requirements.
- 1 year post registration experience.
- 6 months emergency experience is desirable.
Job Specific Competencies and Knowledge
- Able to use own initiative.
- Ability to work as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Effective communication skills.
- Able to manage busy workload.
- Committed to service.
- Willing to partake in the extended role of the nurse following appropriate training.
Benefits on offer include:
- Generous welcome bonus
- Fully Funded Private Health Insurance
- Highly competitive salaries
- Relocation Support
- Subsidised parking
- Educational grants
- Continuous professional development
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Maternity Leave
- Wedding Leave
- Discounted healthcare for you and your immediate family
For further information or to make an application, contact Laura
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client