Locum GP - Kildare
Temporary Full Time
are currently recruiting for Locum General Practitioners
for a private client based in Kildare
- To be in charge of your own work schedule, work as many sessions a week as you like.
- To be able to work around family life and other commitments when it suits you.
- To pursue a new career direction but need to keep yourself funded with competitive locum rates.
- Bridge the gap in employment between two contracts.
- Reduce your working hours but wish to maintain your clinical skills.
- Earn extra income for holidays or something special.
- Work in a variety of environments such as doctor on call services and expand your professional experience in a short period of time.
Then a spell as a locum GP could be for you. In order to work as a locum GP in Ireland you must full the following criteria:
- You are registered with the Irish Medical Council in order to practice medicine in Ireland.
- Newly qualified or have a wealth of experience
- Driven, professional and reliable
- A great communicator
- Highly efficient, and great at time management.
Rates are negotiable and based on experience
For more information on this role feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client