Support Pharmacist - Tralee, Kerry
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Recruitment has a new job opportunity for a Support Pharmacist in Tralee, Co. Kerry.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position,
which will commence ASAP
. However, the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. You will be required to work ~36 hours per week
including some weekends.
You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. QicScript.net
is the dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Commercial acumen
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 1 year of previous Irish pharmacy experience
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at Dovile@clarityrecruitment.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.