CNM2 - Coronary Intervention Specialist- North Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Clinical Nurse Manager I, II & III
are now recruiting for a CNM2 - Coronary Intervention Specialist
for a facility in North Dublin
What we require from you:
- The Post Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) CNM will work collaboratively with other members of the Heart Centre team to support the establishment of a post PCI review clinic within the Heart and Vascular Centre. They will promote best practice in the delivery of nursing care and provide clinical expertise and support within the Inter Disciplinary Team.
- Be on the live register with NMBI.
- Relevant post graduate cardio-vascular course essential.
- Relevant and associated cardiac experience essential.
- Experience in undertaking and facilitating clinics desirable.
- Self-motivated, excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Advanced IT skills with the ability to produce statistical reports.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
For further information, or to make an application, contact Laura
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client