Supervising Pharmacist - Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is looking for a Supervising Pharmacist
to work for a busy pharmacy chain in Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full - time role
. This role will require you to work full time
over 5 days, including 2/4 weekends. The pharmacy is opened 7 days per week. You will be working alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. The latest the pharmacy is closing is 8 pm.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Management of dispensary and a dynamic team
- Responsible for all operations of the pharmacy
What we require:
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years previous Irish pharmacy experience
- At least 1 years Supervising Experience is required
- Experience with MPS in an advantage.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this pharmacy job or to apply contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org