Support Pharmacist - 6 months - Cork City
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Recruitment has a new job opportunity for a Support Pharmacist in Cork City.
What you need to know:
This is a temporary position (6 months, could be extended)
, which will require you to work 4-5 days per week (32-40 hours)
including alternating Saturdays. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights
required! You will work alongside an excellent support team
, including 2 qualified technicians, to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Newly qualified pharmacists welcome to apply!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at Dovile@clarityrecruitment.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.