Pharmacy Roles With Clarity Recruitment
As a pharmacist you can work in a variety of different settings, meaning there are a lot of opportunities for you to choose from. Clarity currently has over 100 support pharmacist jobs with chains, groups and independent pharmacies all over Ireland making sure there is something to suit you and your needs!
Why Apply for Roles Through Clarity:
- One of Ireland’s leading pharmacy recruitment agencies.
- Available to communicate 24/7 to sort any issues you have.
- Unbeatable customer service – we care about what you want and offer free, confidential career advice.
- Market leading app (Clarity Locums) which allows permanent and temporary staff to apply to jobs within minutes.
- Expert team of healthcare professionals running the company with over 10+ years in pharmacy recruitment.
- You can apply for multiple jobs at once by uploading just one CV, saving you from hours of sending multiple applications.
- We will help with the writing/editing of your CV to makes sure it stands out.
- We can link directly with the client's HR team and offer daily updates on your application.
- We help you prepare for interviews so you have the best chance of getting the role, including supplying you with lists of the most commonly asked interview questions for different pharmacies.
- We offer help with relocation if you are not already in Ireland, and offer contracts before relocation if needed.
- We can offer a paid trial day also if you wish to check the store out before any decisions are made.
- We will send you an offer letter so you have full details and confidence before handing in your notice.
- We can negotiate with client on your behalf and clarify terms before job acceptance.
- We can provide feedback and tips for future interviews.
Our services are all free of change to candidates!
Get in Touch
If you’re a newly qualified pharmacist or soon-to-be qualified pharmacist and you need help finding the right opportunity, or just need advice in relation to your CV, interview preparation, job search, etc., get in touch with us today! You can contact our team using the contact form on our website or email us using the link below.
Posted on 01 March 2022 by Dovile Kasperaviciene